I come from a multi-generational family of artists and, with their inspiration, have been expressing my esthetic in various art forms for my entire life. Through my personal explorations in color I have developed a method that I call The Triadic Color Theory System©, utilizing the Fibonacci Number Sequence and use it to create all my works. I have taught this system & consulted with it for the last several decades.
– Make-up artistry for stage, video and film
– Color consultant for the architectural industry and interior design
– Taught theory to estheticians and artists
– Artwork hanging in corporations and homes across the United States
– Featured in media; magazines such as Yankee, New Hampshire and NH Home.
– Juried member of League of NH Craftsmen
– Featured in the film “A League of Our Own; New Hampshire and the American Craft Movement”
– Re-purposed design make-overs for businesses.